Travel Tips: Snorkeling in Thailand Beaches Tips
July 16, 2011
Snorkeling is a popular activity to choose when having a tropical island vacationTravel Tips: Packing for Tropical Island Vacation - What to Prepare. Read more ... » such as in ThailandBest Gardens in The World. Read more ... ». Observing marine life inside the clear water is a fun thing to do other than swimming and sunbathing on the island. If you are wondering where you can enjoy best snorkeling in Thailand, the answer is in Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Pha Ngan, Koh Chang, Koh Lanta, Trang Islands, and also islands around Koh Samet. Various snorkeling toursWelcome to Traffic Travel. Read more ... » are easily found in the beaches of Thailand. The tours available ranging from large wooden boats to small speedboats, including lunch or snack, and also drinks.
Search and Compare Hotels in Thailand, Hotels in Koh Chang, Hotels in Koh Samui, Hotels in Koh Tao, Hotels in Koh Lanta, Hotels in Koh Samet
Snorkeling in Thailand is a guarantee to a fun and exciting experience. To make your holidayWelcome to Traffic Travel. Read more ... » to Thailand is more wonderful, read our tips on snorkeling in Thailand so you will be sure everything is already prepared.
Not many operators for snorkeling in Thailand have various sizes of snorkeling mask. You’re lucky if your head fits the masks provided by them. To avoid the possibility of not getting the mask which fits you, it’s better to buy a snorkeling mask on your own beforehand. Better to be sure than possibly missing out the chance of snorkeling in Thailand beaches.
2. Be sure that the snorkeling tour you are going to book has no hidden charges. Many people has experienced hidden charges of life vests, or fins, etc just because they were not careful enough in reading the brochures. Some “cheap” trips turn out to be more expensive after all.
3. Observe on how large is the snorkeling tour company and where the locations they offer. There are people who already experienced heading to some locations packed with boats that carry at least 50 people (or more, for worse). This is too much and the possibility is you spending your time trying to avoid other snorkelers instead of enjoying underwater views.
4. Talking about enjoying underwater views, you can bring a story or keep it in your memory through photos or videos underwater! Buy an underwater camera
or underwater video camera so you will be able to capture the joy of marine life and yourself while spending your holidays in Thailand.
5. Pay attention if the snorkeling tour operator offers you an eco-friendly snorkeling tour. Some operators don’t really pay attention to it and let visitors to step on corals. Yes enjoying the underwater views is a must but hey try to be responsible as well.
6. If you want to enjoy snorkeling tour by visiting a much less crowded area, you can find a trip that is also taking divers. You can find the tours provided by scuba companies. Yes the trips will cost you more money but it worth a tranquility and extra space for your convenience, other than more interactions with your snorkeling tour guide. Not only that, scuba companies also offer safer boat for your snorkeling trips.
Photo by Robs
Tags: holidays in Thailand, snorkeling in Thailand, tropical island vacationThailand, Travel Tips